Please join the Rhode Island Black Business Association for an information session hosted by the WBNA about an exciting and affordable small business loan program tailored toward Providence-based black and minority owned businesses.
The RIBBA Collateral Support Program works with a local partnering bank to help eligible minority business owners qualify for loans from $10,000 to $50,000. The program also provides technical assistance through professional development opportunities and through marketing, accounting and legal support.
Please join us to learn more about the program and spread the word about this valuable resource.
BENEFITS TO SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS
- Up to 30% collateral enhancement from RIBBA to support an approved business loan of $10,000 to $50,000 from our partner bank
- Customized web site installation and design
- Marketing services to help increase annual revenue
- Accounting services and software and installation of QuickBooks with training to meet basic bank accounting requirements
- Professional development workshops that support your business development and expansion
- Up to 10 hours of accounting, legal and IT consultation
- Ongoing business development consultation for up to 3 months
- Up to 3 months of off-site business support
WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- Minority small business owners in business 3 years or longer
- Business location must be within the City of Providence
- Includes types of businesses such as construction, electronics, IT, professional, retail, and technology
- For profit only
For more information about RIBBA Collateral Support Program, please contact Karriem Kanston at 401-383-1179 or email@example.com.