Please join our February monthly meeting to help create a safer, cleaner neighborhood and a stronger community through cooperation with neighbors and partnerships with city and state departments.
In addition to the usual crime watch report and open discussion we will discuss 2017 projects and initiatives.
7:00pm Welcome & Introductions
7:10pm Crime Watch Report from District 4 Police Commander Lt. Fernandes on arrests, crimes & statistics
7:25pm Q&A and Open Discussion: Neighborhood Issues and Actions
- Car break-ins / reported crime spike around Chapin, Messer, Willow and Oak
- Tagging in the neighborhood (fences, etc.) who are they and what are things that neighbors can do to help police stop or catch them?
- Direct Energy door to door discussion
7:55pm Presentation/Guest TBD
8:15pm Projects, Announcements & Discussion
- 2017 Spring Cleanup: Saturday, April 22, 2017
- Refrigerator Magnet
- Outdoor NACW meeting date, location selection, and loose agenda (community activity & meeting focus). Some possible ideas: Wiggin Village in June, possible second meeting in July/August, and September outdoor meeting location
NACW MEETINGS SCHEDULE 2017
Meetings are held on the 4th Tuesday of the month*
Tuesday, March 28, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, April 25, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, May 24, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, June 28, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, September 27, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, October 25, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Tuesday, November 22, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
*There are no NACW meetings during the months of July, August and December