The Program and Events Committee will review last year's events and goals, and begin its planning of the WBNA's annual Neighborhood Wide Yard Sale and discussion of other 2017 events. All are welcome.
1) Welcome and introductions
2) Programs and Events Overview
A. Review of 2016
B. Discussion about 2017 events
Yard Sale: Date set (5/20/17)
– How to reach our fundraising goal?
– Flyer design and advertising
(no sponsors for this event)
West Side Thursday
– Can we set dates?
– Sponsorships, music, no beer garden
Neighbor Day/Block Party
– Neither event set
– Possible Field Day with Kids Committee
– Neighbor Night in Luongo Square
3) Meeting Schedule Discussion
A. Time, Date, Location Preferences
4) Other Business/Open Discussion
Wednesday, April 12, at 6pm – RESCHEDULED to April 5 at 6pm