At our regular June meeting, the Program and Events Committee will debrief on the WBNA's annual Neighborhood Wide Yard Sale and continue to plan West Side Thursdays. All are welcome.
1) Welcome and old business
2) Programs and Events Overview
A. Discussion about 2017 events
Yard Sale: overview and discussion
– What worked and what could be better for next year?
– How to get more homes on the map?
West Side Thursdays: 7/13 Karma Rocket Band; 7/20 Lindsay Meehan & KC Moaners; 7/27 Trinity Rep performance
– Reach out to performers with marketing info to share. Will they need help in preparation and day of?
– Sponsorships: Lila Delman, Westcott Properties, Caliber Home Loans, First Home mortgage. Reach out to sponsors to see if they want to set up a table day of? Obtain marketing materials and banners for the day of.
– Volunteers needed: 2 per shifts, 2 shifts per day. Reach out to board for help.
– New ideas?
3) Set July Meeting
A. Time, Date, Location Preferences
4) Other Business/Open Discussion
Wednesday, July 12, at 6pm