1192 Westminster Street, WBNA's affordable housing and office units / Photo courtesy of Clark Schoettle
WBNA's three bedroom apartment at 1192 Westminster Street is available immediately for rent by an income-qualified family. The apartment was recently renovated with a grant from the city's lead safe program to meet all lead safety standards. The first floor is occupied by nonprofit organization Childhood Lead Action Project.
We are looking to rent this apartment to a local family. The family must qualify under the city's HOME program and the city's lead program guidelines. Monthly rent is $975 + utilities.
- Apartment is available December 1, 2017 (IMMEDIATELY)
- Seeking a family of 4-5 people that includes children (at least one must be under 6 years of age)
- 1,277 square foot, second floor unit with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen, and parking for 2 cars
- Income of at least $40,000 but not more than $58,250
- All verified forms of income considered: W-2, SSI, Child Support, Alimony
- Employment will be verified
- Credit checks will be done
- City will have final approval, including a follow up every year
WBNA is accepting completed rental applications now until this unit is filled. Please download application documents below, or contact Kari Lang at WBNA for an application at 831-9344 or Kari@wbna.org. Please note that all forms must be completed for application to be considered.