Neighborhood Action & Crime Watch
Purpose: To create a safer, cleaner neighborhood and a stronger community through cooperation with neighbors and partnerships with city and state departments.
NACW Committee meets on the 4th Tuesday of every month from 7 – 8:30pm at WBNA HQ (1560 Westminster, Providence). No meetings in July or August.
- Formalize the structure of the committee and induct standing committee members in new two year terms. Plan and execute the spring clean up.
- Plan and execute four small scale trashmob events.
- Work with Councilman Principe to install DPW maintained trash cans on Westminster Street and Broadway.
- Empower neighbors of derelict, abandoned and foreclosed homes to participate in the City Solicitor's office Receivership Program.
- Bulk purchase program for security, insurance, cameras and window locks.
- Encourage community participation at Ellery street park.
Sean Larkin and David Stuebe